







Tonight was Justine's first prom! She was so excited..... We picked out this gorgeous dress a few weeks back. She tried on quite a few and had found one she liked, but when we saw this one on, we knew it was the "one". It's beautiful (but a pain to iron as I discovered last night!). Chase picked her up about noon for their "day activity". They went to the Salomon Center and played pool with a group of friends. At 3 I met her at the salon to get her hair done. It took forever, but the end result was beautiful! We raced home so she could put on her "evening" makeup & by 5:30 she was ready to go. After posing for pictures they were off. We will have to have her post a "Justine" update tomorrow with all (or maybe some) of the details. Wow, our little girl is now a real live princess (but still a daddy's girl as you see above). We love our Justine!
PS-Mason wanted to get in the action and he did so by throwing his frog in one of the pictures. See if you can pick which one......








2 comments:
How fun...I love her dress, she looks beautiful! Oh..to be back in High School going to dances..seems like so long ago...ok so I guess it was!
Very Pretty!
Post a Comment