Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Michealson's Halloween Bash!












Since Bruce is off with Colter, Justine was my "date" for the Michealeson's Halloween party! I borrowed a "Little Miss Muffet" costume from Diana and Justine was "Daisy Duke". Rich was "Dr. Evil" from Austin Powers and Angie was the Frau. The battery in my camera went out before I could get a pic of them together. I'll have her email me one....It was so funny! Darci didn't dress up... Jon was out of town, so she just stopped by for dinner. We had a really fun time, but I decided Blonde's definitely don't have more fun! By the end of the night, I was ready to throw this itchy, hot wig in the trash! I'm going to wear this outfit on Halloween, but NOT the wig!



2 comments:

Stacey Watson said...

Cute! I don't think blondes have more fun either! Brunettes are definitely the best!

Unknown said...

Paige,

I love your blogs, I didn't know that you have published books, thats awesome :)

See you at bunko!