MY MOM IS HOME! Yeah:)......She and Mardee embarked on a whirlwind tour of Eastern Europe on October 1st, not to return home until the 21st. LONG TIME to be without my Mom! On Wednesday the 21st, Colter and I went to pick them up at the airport, hoping to surprise them with some Pumpkins http://paigehill.blogspot.com/2009/10/plethora-of-pumpkins.html. Jeni and Nikki were the designated picker-uppers, but Colt and I were determined to show up and get them unannounced. Their flight was supposed to be in at 10:30. I wanted to leave at 9:30, but travel-expert Bruce told me that we'd just sit and wait. Flights are NEVER early, you know. So we left at 9:45. What do you know? We hadn't even reached 1-15 when Jeni was calling to let us know that their plane had landed an hour before it was supposed to!!!! Yikes! She stalled them and Colter and I hurried to get them. Funny thing. When we pulled up, Mardee was not surprised to see us. I had posted on my Facebook page that we were picking them up. Dumb you say? Well, their FB pages didn't work in Europe, but apparently they work in New York (duh!)....Anyway, she kept the secret and they were excited to see us. I'm so glad they went, but so glad they're home:). On Thursday Mom came out to see the kids and give them the souvenirs she had picked up.
Here's Mason modeling his authentic Soccer jersey...

We love you Mom/Grandma! Thanks for all of the nice treats:)





0 comments:
Post a Comment